Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pictures and things

So today I realized that I haven't shared anything about the trip we took the weekend before last to Stonehenge, Salisbury, and Lacock. This is unacceptable, and thus I am going to fill this post with a virtual (summarized) tour of my trip.

We started out at Stonehenge. Can't you just see Tess wandering around, being super angsty and getting captured?


See? This is proof that I actually went there.


Obligatory jumping photo time! We were semi-successful. The jumping gentlemen are the director of the program (on the far left) and the internship coordinator (two to the right of me). I think our group basically spent half our time at Stonehenge attempting to get good jumping photos. This was the best we could do.


Next we went to Salisbury Cathedral. It's really old and really beautiful! This is what it looks like from sort of far away.


And this is what it looks like a little closer.


And this is what (part of) it looks like on the inside...


And some more.


And then we went to Lacock. If you don't already know, you'll see why this is insanely exciting in a minute. This is the outside of the Abbey as were walking towards the entrance.


Starting to look familiar?


Where our favorite boy wizard used to spend his idle hours...


Yes, ladies and gentlemen. I got to visit Hogwarts.


Where is the Grey Lady?  


Did you know that Hogwarts is actually in Cranford?


Cranford with cars...


Who knew that Professor Slughorn's (borrowed) house was so conveniently located!



No, I didn't steal that from Google Images. I was actually there!


I hope you enjoyed this brief tour. Please come again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment